WERE YOU EVER DEPORTED FROM THE USA?
Do you have a criminal record? If you were ever deported from the USA you may require a special US- Entry-Waiver. These cases are very specific and often require a lot of research. Your waiver packet will have to take this factor into account. Often people do not have the documents from such an tragic event.
The good news is that we can get the data from the service for your case and successfully apply it to your application.
Individuals previously removed from the U.S. may still be inadmissible and may or may not be re-admitted to the U.S. for a specified period of time UNLESS they apply for, and are granted, permission to reenter.
SPECIFIC TIME PERIODS BARRING RE-ADMISSION:
EQUIREMENTS FOR THIS US-ENTRY- WAIVER.
There are no prerequisites or specific statutory standards to be met. Applications are considered on a case-by-case basis. All relevant factors are considered.
Case law has set forth a list of pertinent circumstances that should be considered in determining whether this waiver should be granted. These include, but are not limited to:
(1) The basis for deportation.
(2) Recency of deportation.
(3) Length of residence in the U.S.
(4) Moral character of the applicant.
(5) His respect for law and order.
(6) Evidence of reformation and rehabilitation.
(7) Family responsibilities of applicant.
(8) Inadmissibility to the U.S. under other sections of law.
(9) Hardship involved to himself and others.
(10) The need for his services in the U.S.
CONTACT US SO WE CAN SORT OUT THIS ISSUE FOR YOU!
Denied Entry To USA proudly serves clients from all over the world. This includes Europe, Canada to include, Surrey, Vancouver, Delta, Abbotsford, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Ontario and more to come!
1 (888) 908-3841
1 (888) 908-3841